Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In 5 years




In first place, I'd like to be living in the caribbean in my own bungalow and in my own island drinking piña colada. And I'd just go diving and snorkeling everyday, I'd assume that as my job: Research for scuba and freediving equipment. Yeah, that's my goal. I'm sure i'll make it.

If that doesn't happen, which i don't know why it couldn't. I will just get a normal job with a normal life as most of the people.

I believe it's the first time i don't know what to keep writing about, probably because my life plan is very simple and achievable. :D

(I know.. I'll get a penalization for this)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alejandro,
    I am glad you know what'll happen for the class. I am sure there is a lot of imagination there to keep writing a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete